Tauro are the classic kneaders for pizzeria or for mixing small quantities of bread dough. The shape of the spiral, the relationship of its diameter with the bowl, together with the spiral and bowl revolutions provide the best dough results, while the presence of the central shaft improves the efficiency of the kneading machine. All the parts in contact with the dough are in stainless steel, the simple and functional control panel respects the rules in force.
- More powerful: the efficient transmissions supply the highest torque values on the spiral.
- More reliable: all the kinematic motions turn on prelubricated bearings.
- The belts are inextensible. No maintenance is necessary.
- Control panel, push buttons and timer with watertight seals.
- New upper cover with “easy to use and clearly visible” frontal controls.
- Stainless steel AISI 204 grid.
- Bowl with a well rounded bottom to avoid fl our stagnation.
Stainless steel bowl, spiral, shaft and grid
Kinematic motion on pre-lubricated ball bearings
Frontal control panel with watertight seals (Tauro 12 and 18 not included)
Well rounded bottom bowls
Transmission with inextensible toothed Belts
Drain bowl cap
Stainless steel version