Sigma designs and produces different models and types of dough mixers for artisanal bakery or for small bakery industries. They are dough mixers for bread, pizza, leavened products, snacks, biscuits, hydrated doughs and hard doughs with 50% hydration. You can find spiral dough mixers, where the combined movement of bowl and spiral ensures a homogeneous dough, and twin arms mixers, ideal for oxygenating the dough.
All Sigma dough mixers for bakery are made in Italy.
In particular among the professional dough mixers for bakery you can find:
- Tauro: benchtop spiral mixer for pizza dough from 15 kg to 40 kg, with fixed bowl or with removable bowl and opening head.
- Red Line: Spiral mixer with two motors, one for the operation of the bowl and one for the spiral, suitable for intensive use from 50 kg to 280 kg.
- Green Line: low energy consumption spiral mixer with fixed bowl from 50 kg to 120 kg.
- Kneading machine with dipping arms: for large occasional leavened products such as Easter Colomba and Christmas panettone.
- Silver Line: spiral mixer with removable bowl from 80 kg to 300 kg.
- Super Premium: spiral mixer with removable bowl for sticky doughs from 160 kg to 300 kg.